So...I am a project-a-holic. If I don't have a project going I get restless. This works out perfectly, because I own a home, so there's always something to do.
My problem? I am terrible with taking before, and during pictures! After isn't usually a problem. So, my New Year's resolution is to actually document my before pictures, how to tutorial, and after pictures.
On the list of things to do this year in no particular order:
- Grow a bigger garden!
- Paint our kids room, and tv room. They are the only rooms in the house that don't have paint.
- Organize the pantry. Its not a pretty picture. I don't even like going in there its so bad.
- Overhaul the laundry room. This will include building pedestals, shelving, maybe a tile floor, and painting. Its going to be awesome...when I actually plan it out. :)
- Build closet shelving and organization units for all closets. I am accumulating clothes faster than I have room to accommodate them. This must be remedied so none of my clothes get buried or lost!
- And finally we are going to start framing the basement!! I am most excited for this one!
These are just the big ones. I am always coming up with random things on the fly to do, plus all my other passions that I'm sure you're dying to know about. Its going to be a fun year!
Stay tuned for my quickie post of after pictures of all the projects I haven't blogged about this year!