Monday, January 16, 2012

Reinventing a Blog

After my last blog entry I decided I have so much more to offer than just DIY projects.  I have so many passions that I would like to share, so I have reinvented my blog!  

I have been pondering the last couple of days what I should rename it to, since what I have to offer is so varied.  After talking with my husband about our passions and how people keep asking us for advice on health and parenting BAM! it hit me!  The theme of our life is kind of alternative.  We do a lot of things differently.  So that's how My Alternative Life was born.

From here on out you will see posts on anything my little heart desires to blog about.  Just off the top of my head it could be anything from green smoothies and their health benefits(its on my mind because I'm drinking one right now;) to radical unschooling.  There will be many more posts on parenting because, well, I have three young children.  Lets see, there will still be posts on all the DIY projects I do, and a ton more stuff I just can't think of right now.  

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment